Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Booth Display

The more craft shows I attend, the more I realize how very important display and presentation are to the work itself.  The key seems to be:  make it as attractive and unique as possible without using too many pieces.
Creating or finding pieces that can pack up easily or break down into smaller parts, all the while keeping the integrity of the overall design,  is super important.
Most of my display features are designed by myself, and the actual building is often a collaboration between my father & I. 
It really makes a huge difference in the overall appearance of my booth. 

But still, I tweek my set up constantly.....changing, adding, painting new colors.......and  I'm sure it will continue to evolve and change.  But, these days, I am really happy with the look. 

What do you think?


1 comment:

Toni Becker said...

I love your display!! I'm currently trying to figure out how to change mine. Mine needs work! Love your blog, it's great.