Monday, August 29, 2011

Stickers!


This is something I have wanted to do for so long now! 
Get stickers printed up of my illustrations & have a small basket available on my table, during shows.
I'm thrilled to now offer them!


The more I develop my craft with metals & jewelry design, the more I realize how important 2-D design and illustration are to me, as well.  Using pen and paper, in exchange for a torch and hammer, at times provides me with a sense of balance . And it's much easier to do on the road, in my frequent travels. A lighter load, so to speak.
I have sketch books full of drawings that I wish to create into postcards, regular fine-art prints, greeting cards and stickers. Basically add a Windfall Designs Paper into my production line.  Slowly....little by little.


Winged-Fish-Ladder Girl.



is where I'll be next!

No comments: